Sunday, 3 August 2008

INCEPT DATES...

It's looking like Scott, my fellow escapee, is booking a flight to Singapore for the 24th September '08. Sounds good to me. And Mossy's up for the trip after his windfall. We can work our way up to Ko Phi Phi and Phuket from there. The diving is supposed to be amazing, and it's only a boat ride to the Andaman Inslands off the Burmese coastline. 

This week is going to be pretty busy...what with work, getting innoculations, and seeing people to bid them Au Revoir. And winding my company up. There's a lot of people I'll miss in London, and I've loved the time I've had here. And I'll miss this noisy, beautiful, dirty city. I won't know how much until I leave it. But I'm due a change in my life, and this is certainly it. There's not many bigger. Who knows where I'll end up...or what I'll end up doing?* 

* Hopefully not working as a tissue-collector in a Bangkok whorehouse.

1 comment:

purplesimon said...

I reckon working as a tissue collector in a Bangkok whorehouse might be a better job than some places you've worked in London!

Seriously, have a blast. And if you don't come back, well, all the best and keep in touch. Even if it's just trading insults on FB!

Enjoy. You lucky bastard!