Tuesday, 21 October 2008

Separation, and off to Sa Pa

After the trip, we had a chat about what we were going to do. I reckoned it best we go our separate ways until Thailand. It'll do The Colonel good to think for himself and learn a bit. He's lived in Leyland most of his life, and it's been an easy one. Time for some challenges. A 24 hour bus ride to Laos for starters for him, while myself and The Jock head to check out Sa Pa in the North. It'll do him good, and I reckon he'll be a bit more switched on the next time we meet. Or in prison/ an opium den full of hookers.

I'll miss witnessing the incidents. But won't miss mopping up. I've got enough on my plate thinking for myself. Besides, I'll be kept informed...and will make sure you get to read the stories, too. Oh, to be a fly on the wall.

So if you're reading, Mossy...Good Luck, mate. Be good, for christ's sake...I don't want to be bailing you out of a Laotian prison. See you on the beach...

2 comments:

The Idiot said...

You mean you do think?

Sounds like you're having an ace time matey.

old8oy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.